Full Stack Web Developer
2013 - Current
Full stack development and deployment for a mid-sized webapp written in Typescript and NodeJS using React, Styled Components and ExpressJS.
- As a technical lead I pushed to modernize the web application stack from jQuery and
BackboneJS to React and Typescript with a NodeJS backend. Using a more modular and component
driven technology paved the way for the web team to work closely with the UX team and
establish a standardized set of on-brand reusable components.
- Following NIST security standards I led the implementation of our authentication
and authorization system for our web stack. We support username/password with
multi-factor authentication and OpenID SSO integrations.
2012 - 2013
Full stack development on a jQuery, Java, Struts webapp that
communicated with other systems via ActiveMQ.
Development and architecture experience on a C# Data Access Layer
- Design and develop data collection software in C# and .Net
- Back-end data processing software development in Java
C&S Wholesale Grocers
2010 - 2012
Full stack development on SenchaJS, PHP, MySQL internal resource
DevOps / Infrastructure experience with physical to virtual
migrations and internal application management.
- Building cool home automations using Home Assistant.
- 3D printing functional and silly costume prop stuff on a Ender 3.
- Playing with cool web tech that makes dev life 100x better like NextJS and Firebase.
Keene State College
BS, Computer Science