I've enjoyed working with a broad set of technologies and stacks over the years but I always come back to web development. The open and unrestricted nature combined with the increasing capabilities of the mobile web provides a platform with endless potential. Building real-time or interactive web based experiences that seamlessly bridge desktop and mobile are my favorite kinds of projects.
Mitrend 2013 - Current
Working with the brilliant team at Mitrend for the past 6 years has been tremendously rewarding.
I started out implementing data parsing and normalization pipelines in Java before moving on
to building interactive reports for the web in Backbone.js. Over the past few years
I transitioned into a technical leadership role for the web development team as we
converted our web stack to React.js and Typescript.
- Full stack development on a Backbone, Jade, Sass, React, Styled Components, Nodejs, Express, MySQL webapp.
- Java development for data processing.
- DevOps / Infrastructure deployment with AWS resources.
Symbotic 2012 - 2013
- Full stack development on a jQuery, Java, Struts webapp that communicated with other systems via ActiveMQ.
- Development and architecture experience on a C# Data Access Layer reusable module.
C&S Wholesale Grocers 2010 - 2012
- Full stack development on SenchaJS, PHP, MySQL internal resource management applications.
- DevOps / Infrastructure experience with physical to virtual migrations and internal application management.
Keene State College
BS, Computer Science